Auckland Event Series: Meditation & Mindfulness For People Living With HIV
- 📅23 September, 2019
A free, four-week program that offers an opportunity to enjoy a set of genuine meditation experience.
This free, four-week program offers an opportunity to enjoy a set of genuine meditation experiences. Whether you are new to meditation or more experienced, this series will provide
you with valuable insights and help you to develop and strengthen a regular practice.
Seb Stewart will be holding the sessions. Seb is the Manager of Community Engagement for NZAF. He has more than 25 years of experience in meditation. Seb has been living with HIV since 2013. Meditation has played a major role in his journey with HIV and self-acceptance.
Meditation calms the mind and helps us to feel more connected to ourselves and others. Training in mindfulness means that we have a better chance of meeting each moment with an open, accepting awareness, free from judgment.
- Thursdays 6-7.30pm (doors open at 5.30pm with snacks available)
- Begins 24 October and runs for 4 consecutive weeks until 14 November
- Where: New Zealand AIDS Foundation, Burnett Centre,
Level 2, 35 Hargreaves Street, St Mary’s Bay, Auckland
- Nibbles and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided.
- This event is free of charge and is open to all genders
- To book a space please email - Seb at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to order posters for your workplace or clinic, please also email Seb.Stewart@nzaf.org.nz