Terms and Conditions
This website is governed by the terms listed below. If you access or use this website, you are considered to have consented to these terms. If you join as a registered user of this website, you must expressly consent to these terms as part of the registration process. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you SHOULD NOT register.
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time. You are responsible for reviewing the terms, and your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to the terms. Any revisions to these Terms will also be notified on the site for registered users.
- www.loveyourcondom.co.nz: R18
- www.broonline.co.nz: R18
- www.nzaf.org.nz: No age restriction
- www.lovecoverprotect.co.nz: No age restriction
You must be 18 years or over to both browse and join BroOnline. If it is discovered or there is any reason to suspect that you are not over 18 years of age, the New Zealand AIDS Foundation reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account immediately and without notice.
As a user of this site, whether you are browsing, signing up to become a registered user, accessing a service, or filling out an online form, you are responsible for:
- ensuring you are of the age required to access and/or join as a registered user of this website
- advocating the use of condoms and lube
- keeping any user ID and password secure. Never disclose your password to anyone else, including the New Zealand AIDS Foundation. If you think someone knows your username and password you must immediately contact the New Zealand AIDS Foundation and change your password or otherwise cancel your user account
- keeping any registration details up-to-date
- keeping your account active. If an account is considered to have become inactive it may be cancelled. To continue using this website in this situation a user must re-register
- when completing an online form or registration, you must:
- fill in all the required information
- ensure the information you supply is true and correct
- confirm the information you are sending is true and correct before sending any information.
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation supports the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet and does not set out to moderate all use of this website, including communications by and between users.
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation seeks to balance this aim with its obligations to other website users, obligations under New Zealand law and with the goals and objectives of the New Zealand AIDS Foundation. The New Zealand AIDS Foundation will review all profiles entered onto this website by users and check messages where certain keywords are triggered in order to ensure compliance with these terms. The New Zealand AIDS Foundation will comply with or investigate any requests from the New Zealand Police or other appropriate enforcement agency.
Users must never:
- say or do anything that would cause annoyance, inconvenience, harassment or needless anxiety to others
- promote, solicit, or request penetrative anal sex without a condom
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of spam mail
- use foul, threatening or offensive language including, without limitation, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic, transphobic, or sexually explicit language where inappropriate
- make insulting remarks to or about other users
- distribute or upload objectionable material. Objectionable material is that which contains, promotes, or supports:
- the exploitation of children or young persons or both for sexual purposes
- the use of violence or coercion to compel any person to participate in, or submit to sexual conduct
- sexual conduct with or upon the body of a dead person
- the use of urine or excrement in association with degrading or dehumanising conduct or sexual conduct
- acts of torture or the infliction of extreme violence or extreme cruelty.
- These criteria are based on the New Zealand Film, Videos, and Publication Classification Act 1993.
- impersonate another person or user
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs
- upload copyrighted material which you do not own or have the right to distribute
- use the website to conduct any fraudulent activity including any pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other registered users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website’s security measures
- have more than one user account at any time.
All images uploaded to Bro Online must comply with the New Zealand Film, Videos, and Publication Classification Act 1993. In addition, members must not upload any pics that portray unprotected sexual intercourse.
Bro Online members who upload explicit profile pics must tick the ‘this is an explicit photo’ box. This allows other members to filter out explicit profile pics. An explicit profile pic is any pic that displays exposed genitialia or sexual contact of in any form.
Suspension of access
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation may at its discretion suspend or restrict your access to this website or any part of it for any reason, including a breach of these terms. We will determine what action is appropriate to take against a user who is found to violate these Terms on a case by case basis and may take any or all of the following action:
- issue a verbal or written warning. Further action will be taken if such warnings are not heeded
- suspend or terminate access to an account or to registered user-only areas of the website without notice at any time
- inform the appropriate authorities and provide them with information regarding any suspected illegal activity
- bring legal action against any user of this website in relation to any violation of these Terms or any illegal or suspected illegal, activity.
1. The information provided on this website is for general guidance only. It should not be used as a substitute for consulting a medical practitioner.
2. This website is intended to provide general information to the public, and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure its quality and accuracy. However, the New Zealand AIDS Foundation:
- makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website, nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights
- does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any illness, damage or loss that may directly or indirectly result from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content provided on or via this website
- may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend any aspect or information contained on this website at any time and without notice
- is not responsible for verifying the information made available by other users through this website
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced by this website. We do not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites and do not make any warranty, express or implied, regarding them
- does not endorse any website, organisation or person who creates off-site links to this website.
3. The New Zealand AIDS Foundation makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility:
- that the website or server are free of computer viruses or any other harmful components, defects or errors
- that any defects in the website will be corrected
- that access to the website will be reliable, uninterrupted or error-free (including access to any linked websites)
- for any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, computer viruses or communication line failures
- for any theft, destruction, damage or unauthorised access to your computer system or network.
4. Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trade mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or favouring by the New Zealand AIDS Foundation.
5. Nothing contained on this website is, nor should be relied on as, a promise or representation about past or future events.
6. Users of this website assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to the New Zealand AIDS Foundation, or any other user of this site.
We do not guarantee the security of information while in transit to us, and are not liable for any damage arising from interception, loss, theft, other action or difficulty.
All data or information transmitted to us through use of this website becomes the property of the New Zealand AIDS Foundation and may be relied upon by us in our dealings with you.
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of this website.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with these disclaimers and any other disclaimer that forms part of this website including the terms of the Privacy Statement.
Unless otherwise indicated, the material available on this website is protected by copyright. You can reproduce this copyright material free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Copyright of third parties
This website provides links to other websites, which may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on use or reproduction.
You must get permission from the copyright owner to use:
- copyrighted materials from other websites
- material on this website that is protected by the copyright of a third party.
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation cannot give you this permission.
For further information please contact:Communications New Zealand AIDS Foundation 09 303 3124 firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to our website
You may create hypertext links to this website. In doing so you:
- acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of said hypertext link
- agree that the New Zealand AIDS Foundation is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, costs or expense you may incur for creating or maintaining the hypertext link.
Following hypertext links
By following any hypertext like you:
- acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of following said hypertext link
- agree that the New Zealand AIDS Foundation is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, costs or expense you may incur from following said hypertext link
- acknowledge that the Terms and Conditions related to any New Zealand AIDS Foundation website no longer apply, other than in situations where said hypertext link leads to another New Zealand AIDS Foundation website.
Security and damage
You are responsible for any damage caused by you to this website or to any of the New Zealand AIDS Foundation’s electronic facilities or data. It is unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data of the New Zealand AIDS Foundation through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code or command.
We provide security to protect our website and online services. You are responsible for ensuring that your own computer is secure, by taking all reasonable steps to:
- prevent someone misusing or securing unauthorised access to your computer system or to our online services
- ensure your computer system and data are free of computer viruses and all other forms of corruption.
This website is governed by New Zealand law and the Courts of New Zealand have exclusive jurisdiction. You acknowledge that the New Zealand AIDS Foundation may be required by law or regulation to access, monitor, store or copy material sent by or to any user without further notice to you.
Access from outside New Zealand
The New Zealand AIDS Foundation makes no representation that this website complies with laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside New Zealand. If you access this website from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.