Free Counselling & Support
We offer free and confidential counselling. Our services are available for people living with HIV, their friends and whānau and anyone who is affected by HIV.
Counselling is delivered by our team of professional counsellors. Our staff are gay and straight and come from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures.
What can I talk to counsellors about?
- Living with HIV
- Sexual behaviours, sexual health and safe sex
- Adherence to medication
- Sexual and gender identity
- Sexuality and sex issues
- Stress and burnout
- Relationship issues for couples where one partner is living with HIV
- Anger management
- Grief and loss
- Self-esteem and anxiety
Who can use our services?
- Gay or bisexual men at risk of HIV infection, requiring HIV testing, information or safe sex advice
- People living with HIV
- Sexual partner(s), friends, family or whānau of people living with HIV
Make an appointment
To make an appointment, call us on 0800 802 437 or complete the form below: